P.J. Bonner provides retail customers with an expert calibration service and we supply weighing equipment that will fit and integrate into existing systems. We also supply and calibrate Thermometers for use in checking the temperature, where food must be stored within a certain range for example. We supply quality Retail scales from Ohaus, Kern and Adam Equipment. All are CE marked and NAWI compliant and come complete with verification documentation and a calibration certificate as required.
- We are Authorised Verifiers on behalf of the Legal Metrology Service to provide verification for retail scales
- We supply retail and price computing scales from international brands such as Ohaus, Kern & Adam Equipment
- Calibration and adjustment can be carried out on the scales and they can be re-verified for legal requirements on completion
- Any temperature products can be calibrated including Hand Held Thermometers and Data Loggers
Verification of Scales
It is a legal requirement that scales that are used in Trade transaction are EC Type approved at manufacture and are verified for trade use. P.J. Bonner can supply the correct scale for the application and we can also Verify the scales at regular intervals to ensure compliance.
It’s essential that shops that store fresh and frozen foods have an accurate and working thermometer – to maintain good standards throughout the shop. We provide a quick and efficient turnaround for calibrating thermometers to traceable standards; we can work with all brands and manufacturers. We can also supply a variety of Thermometers to suit different applications including handheld thermometers with standard probes or specific type probes for between packs or magnetic.
- Traceable Thermometer calibration
- Quick turnaround from receipt
- All manufacturers can be calibrated
- Qualified Technicians performing all calibrations
Please contact us for more information about our Retail expertise or a competitive quotation.