The Kimo AKIVISION Data Acquisition System is the ideal software platform for co-ordinating the wireless monitoring systems of a broad array of industrial facilities. A product of the renowned French company Kimo, who’ve been in operation for over 30 years, the AKIVISION data acquisition system can measure numerous air parameters, including airflow, temperature mapping, humidity, pressure and velocity. This makes it suitable for a wide number of applications, including:
- Clean rooms
- Heating and air conditioners
The platform is compatible with any Windows PC, and allows the user to display, configure and record data in real time, as well as to process any other information transmitted by Kimo monitors and probes. Temperature mapping and other data is displayed graphically in a logical and user-friendly format, with key information such as alarm triggers and temperature profiles displayed clearly. Any equipment connected to the platform can also be configured remotely, cutting down on the need to “make the rounds” in order to configure the equipment.
The platform is compatible with a wide array of Kimo products, including:
- TM 2110 Temperature Monitor. This can be used to simultaneously monitor air pressure, humidity and temperature mapping.
- TM 2110 Temperature Sensor. Depending on which model you opt for, this can measure between a range of either 0 to +50°C (the ambient model), to a range of -100 to +400°C (the terminal block model).
- TM 110 Temperature sensor. In common with the TM 2110, the TM 110 has both an ambient and terminal block configuration. In addition, it is available as a duct mount model, which measures from -20 to +80°C.
- KP 110-RF. This is a wireless pressure datalogger that comes with an optional one-line display. It can give accurate measurements across a pressure range of -1,000 to +1,000pa, and has 12,000 measuring points.
- KH 210-RF. This is the flagship wireless datalogger of the series, and it can simultaneously measure humidity, temperature, current, voltage and impulse. It can accurately monitor temperatures as low as -20 and as high as +70°C, and has 20,000 measuring points.
Is Kimo right for your temperature mapping needs?
We can help you spec the best option
Though Kimo has built up a formidable reputation for their temperature mapping and calibration services, there are other options that offer different advantages and it takes experts with an intimate knowledge of the regulatory environment in Ireland to deploy the best system and to ensure the ongoing compliance of the facility. PJ Bonner has a long-standing relationship with Kimo and other similar suppliers. We are well-versed in deploying this type of equipment for industrial purposes in Ireland. In the past we’ve completed some extremely high profile projects, including a mapping service for Nationwide Supply Chain and Logistics which you can read about here. We are NSAI, ISA and NISO certified, and can be relied upon to ensure that your company passes its next audit.
Call now to learn more about our Wireless Monitoring Systems.